This workshop is a skills-based class designed to provide support, education, and resource materials to caregivers. This program is designed to help caregivers:
- Understand cancer and its treatments
- Cope with stress
- Deal with changing family roles
- Meet the physical and emotional needs of the patient
- Improve their own mental and physical health
- Seek out and take advantage of community resources
Registration is required. Please call 650-725-9456 to register.
A box dinner is provided.
4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Last Wednesday of the month
No class in September.
Stanford Cancer Center
2nd Floor, Conference Room CC2105
875 Blake Wilbur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305
Valet Parking Provided.
All supportive care classes and workshops are free.