Stanford Center for Education and Professional Development (CEPD)
Stanford's national and global leadership in health care provides unprecedented professional opportunities for nurses. At the CEPD we offer a wide range of courses to support the professional growth and interests of nurses.
We are pleased and proud to announce that in addition to our BRN, Stanford Health Care's CEPD has been accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation (ANCC) to be a provider of continuing nursing education.
Our mission at the Center for Education and Professional Development (CEPD) is to create an environment that promotes excellence in patient care by providing state-of-the-art professional development programs for the healthcare community.
- January 9, Quality Indicators for the Health Care Practice Environment©
- January 16, Skilled Communication for Nurses
- January 21, Nurse Mentorship Workshop
- January 30, Intercultural Communications Foundation
- February 6, Essentials in ECG Rhythms
- March 3 & 4, 12 Lead ECG Interpretation Using 3D Modeling – 2 day course
- March 6, Arrhythmia Symposium
- March 11, From Ordinary to Innovative: Enhance Your Information Literacy
- March 12, Pump It Up! Heart Failure in the 21st Century
- March 24, Top Drugs to Know at the Bedside: Pharmacology Update
- March 25, Shock: Pathophysiology, Assessment, and Evidence Based Practice
- March 26, Death by Clot: Hematology Assessment, Pathophysiology & Pharmacology
- April 7, Making the Most of Your Community Service
- January 13, Adult Critical Care Series: Neurologic Dysfunction
- January 22 & 23, Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) – 2 day course
- January 27, NAON Orthopedic Nursing Review Course
- March 17, Adult Critical Care Series: Cardiothoracic Surgical Interventions
- April 14, Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) – Day 1
- April 21, CCRN Review – Day 2
- April 22, Adult Critical Care Series: Trauma Critical Care Essentials
- April 28, CCRN Review – Day 3
Comments and questions
- Do you have ideas about future classes you'd like to see?
- Do you have a question, or want to talk to someone from the Center for Education and Professional Development?
- What do you think of our programs and CEPD?
To provide specific feedback, review our contact information or contact the Center for Education and Professional Development at:
- Stanford Health Care
300 Pasteur Drive, MC 5534
Stanford, CA 94305-5534