Stanford Center for Education and Professional Development (CEPD)
Stanford's national and global leadership in health care provides unprecedented professional opportunities for nurses. At the CEPD we offer a wide range of courses to support the professional growth and interests of nurses.
We are pleased and proud to announce that in addition to our BRN, Stanford Health Care's CEPD has been accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation (ANCC) to be a provider of continuing nursing education.
Our mission at the Center for Education and Professional Development (CEPD) is to create an environment that promotes excellence in patient care by providing state-of-the-art professional development programs for the healthcare community.
- Cultivating a Coach Mindset: A Skill Set for Leaders, September 12
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Managing the ENT and Trauma Patient, September 16
- Essentials of Caring for Blood & Marrow Transplant Recipients from Transplant through Recovery, September, 25
- Too Fast or Too Slow? Managing the Secondary Diagnosis: Arrhythmia, October 17
- Cardiac Emergencies: The Beat Must Go On, November 13
- Adult Critical Care Series: Pulmonary Dysfunction, September 11
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC), September 18 & 19
- CCRN Certification Review, October 15, 22 & 29
- Medical-Surgical Registered Nurse Certification Review (CMSRN): Day 1, November 11
- Medical-Surgical Registered Nurse Certification Review (CMSRN): Day 2, November 12
Comments and questions
- Do you have ideas about future classes you'd like to see?
- Do you have a question, or want to talk to someone from the Center for Education and Professional Development?
- What do you think of our programs and CEPD?
To provide specific feedback, review our contact information or contact the Center for Education and Professional Development at:
- Stanford Health Care
300 Pasteur Drive, MC 5534
Stanford, CA 94305-5534