Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Hospital & Clinics patient, you have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.
Our treatment programs are designed for you. Visit our clinics to make an appointment.
- Heart Transplant Program
- Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathy Clinic
- Heart Surgery Clinic at Blake Wilbur Building
- Heart Surgery Clinic at St. Rose Dominican Hospitals in Henderson, NV
- Heart Surgery Clinic at VA Palo Alto Hospital in Palo Alto
- Heart Surgery Clinic at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center in San Jose