Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.
We provide expert care and the latest treatments. Visit one of our clinics to make an appointment.
- Vascular and Endovascular Care
- Heart Surgery Clinic at VA Palo Alto Hospital in Palo Alto
- Heart Surgery Clinic at St. Rose Dominican Hospitals in Henderson, NV
- Heart Surgery Clinic at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center in San Jose
- Heart Surgery Clinic at Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital in Salinas
- Heart Surgery Clinic at Blake Wilbur Building