Notice: Users may be experiencing issues with displaying some pages on stanfordhealthcare.org. We are working closely with our technical teams to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
About Us: Quality
QUALITY ?'S FOR YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER
Some information you may find helpful, and other information may be confusing. The most important things you can do are request quality data and ask questions.
- Is there quality data available for the hospital where my procedure will take place?
- Do you recommend the hospital for my procedure or condition?
- Is the hospital accredited by the Joint Commission?
- How many patients has the hospital treated for my condition or procedure?
- How does this hospital compare to others for my condition or procedure?
- What have other patients experienced at this hospital?
- Will care at this hospital be covered by my insurance?