Diablo Valley ENT in Pleasanton
Part of Diablo Valley ENT
As specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of the ear, nose, throat, head, neck, and sinus, we’re proud of our 40-year history in the East Bay. With an emphasis on excellence and service, we offer early appointments and two convenient locations, Walnut Creek and San Ramon.
5575 W. Las Positas Blvd
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Our services within otolaryngology include
- Allergy & Immunology
- Ear and Hearing
- Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
- Facial Plastics
- Head and Neck
- Sleep and Snoring
Please be sure to download the appropriate forms prior to visiting a UHA medical group. You may download the following PDF files and open them using the free online program, Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
- New Patient Registration Form (PDF) - Español
- HIPAA Acknowledgement Form (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Notice of Privacy Practice (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Terms & Conditions of Service (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Financial Assistance Application (Complete if needed) - Español
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Protected Health Information - Español
- Explanation About Billing Charges for Your Preventive Visit (PDF)
Call us to make an appointment
For Referring Physicians
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Stanford Health Care provides comprehensive services to refer and track patients, as well as the latest information and news for physicians and office staff. For help with all referral needs and questions, visit Referring Physicians.
You may also submit a web referral or complete a referral form and fax it to 650-320-9443 or e-mail the Referral Center at ReferralCenter@stanfordhealthcare.org
- Send referrals online
- Place radiology orders
- View referral status
- Access medical records
New patient? Schedule your first appointment online.Online Appointment
To request an appointment, call 925-933-8462
Video visits now available. Call 925-933-8462 or visit MyHealth to schedule a video visit.