Stanford Medicine Partners Castro Valley
Part of Bay Valley Medical Group
Primary & Specialty Care in Castro Valley
Our Castro Valley location offers primary & specialty care, diagnostics, laboratory services, procedures, and an Express Care clinic with extended hours in a convenient East Bay location. With all services housed in one location, and a multitude of innovative care delivery systems, our 25,000 square foot multi-specialty outpatient center was designed for a seamless, efficient patient experience.
You also have easy access to your health information through MyHealth.
20642 John Drive
Castro Valley, CA 94546
Our Primary Care Doctors
Extended Care Team
Our Advanced Practice Providers
- Diagnostic Imaging
- 3T MRI
- 128 Slice CT
- Bone Density
- Express Care
- Laboratory Services
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Primary Care (Family Medicine and Internal Medicine)
- Specialty Clinics
- Behavioral Health
- General Surgery
Please be sure to download the appropriate forms prior to visiting a UHA medical group. You may download the following PDF files and open them using the free online program, Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
- New Patient Health Questionnaire (PDF) (Complete if needed) - Español
- HIPAA Acknowledgement Form (PDF) (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Notice of Privacy Practice (PDF) (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Terms & Conditions of Service (PDF) (Please read before your first appointment) - Español - Chinese
- Financial Assistance Application (PDF) (Complete if needed) - Español
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Protected Health Information (PDF) - Español
- Explanation About Billing Charges for Your Preventive Visit (PDF)
- Notice of Nondiscrimination (PDF)
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visit Patient Letter (PDF)
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visit Health Assessment (PDF)
Call us to make an appointment
For Referring Physicians
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Stanford Health Care provides comprehensive services to refer and track patients, as well as the latest information and news for physicians and office staff. For help with all referral needs and questions, visit Referring Physicians.
You may also submit a web referral or complete a referral form and fax it to 650-320-9443 or e-mail the Referral Center at ReferralCenter@stanfordhealthcare.org
- Send referrals online
- Place radiology orders
- View referral status
- Access medical records
New to the clinic? Schedule your first appointment online.Online Appointment
To request an appointment, call 510-785-5000.
Video visits now available. Call 510-785-5000 or visit MyHealth to schedule a video visit.