ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS
PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Let us know what you want to cover with your doctor when you make your appointment
- Complete and print the adult or pediatric medical history forms
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment to complete pre-visit registration
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Tell your doctor why you are here and what your concerns are
- We will take your medical history, perform a physical exam, and any necessary lab tests
- Feel free to ask any questions. We will explain what our understanding of your problem is, what treatment we recommend, and why.
- Arrange for any follow-ups, either by phone or return visit
Emergency room visits outside clinic hours no longer require pre-authorization by your doctor, by California State Law. Make sure you inform your physician within 24 hours following your visit.
Be aware of your health plan limitations - unless you require 911 emergency transport, some health plans require you to obtain all after-hours emergency care at Stanford ER if you have a primary care doctor at Stanford.
A physician is on-call after hours to coordinate any emergency care needs which arise after-hours and can be reached at the 24 hour number: 650-498-9000.
Call us to make an appointment
New to the clinic? Click below to book your first appointment with us.Online Appointment