Stanford Health Care recognizes the importance of patients’ access to information and is committed to helping patients make informed decisions regarding the out-of-pocket cost of their care.
As of January 1, 2021, under the new CMS Pricing Transparency rule, Stanford Health Care offers a comprehensive machine readable file of our standard charges for your review.
- The available list of standard charges is not a true estimate of your out-of-pocket costs for services at Stanford Health Care.
- Your out-of-pocket costs will depend upon actual services that you receive, Stanford Health Care’s negotiated rates with your insurance plan and your insurance coverage.
- Multiple services may be included within each procedure represented by a CPT; we are only displaying the negotiated rate for the fixed primary CPT.
- Your insurance coverage determines your co-payment, co-insurance percentage, and annual deductible.
- We encourage you to contact your health insurance representative if you have specific questions related to potential out-of-pocket costs for care per your insurance coverage.
Click to view Stanford Health Care’s machine-readable file of Standard Charges. The file was last updated as of December 22, 2022. The charges are subject to change.