- Medical Education: Ohio State University, 2002
- Fellowship: Stanford Medicine Div of Pediatric Cardiology, 2009
- Fellowship: Stanford University Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship, 2011
- Internship: UCSF - Dept of Pediatrics, 2003
- Residency: UCSF - Dept of Pediatrics, 2005
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.