Bio: Dr. Avise is a board certified general surgeon and vascular surgeon specializing in cutting edge treatments of vascular disease. She completed her training at Emory University (MD, general surgery residency) and Wake Forest School of Medicine (2 year vascular surgery research fellowship) and joined the faculty of Stanford University Division of Vascular Surgery in 2016 as an Assistant Professor of Vascular Surgery. She is establishing a practice at Stanford Healthcare - Valleycare Hospital in Pleasanton and Outpatient Surgery Center in Emeryville to extend the Stanford quality and innovation in vascular surgery to the East Bay communities.
- Board Certification: General Surgery, American Board of Surgery (2015)
- Fellowship: Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (2016)
- Fellowship, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Vascular Surgery (2016)
- Residency: Emory University School of Medicine (2014) GA
- Medical Education: Emory University School of Medicine (2009) GA
- Residency, Emory University School of Medicine, General Surgery (2014)
- MD, Emory University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine (2009)