Clinical Associate Professor, Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Residency: Kaiser Found Hosp San Fran (1998) CA
- Internship: Kaiser Found Hosp San Fran (1994) CA
- Medical Education: Eastern VA Medical School (1993) VA
- Board Certification: Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (2001)
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology (1998 - Present)
Cesarean delivery outcomes after a prolonged second stage of labor
Sung, J. F., Daniels, K. I., Brodzinsky, L., El-Sayed, Y. Y., Caughey, A. B., & Lyell, D. J. (2007). Cesarean delivery outcomes after a prolonged second stage of labor. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY, 197(3).