Family medicine doctor
- Residency: UCSF Family Medicine Residency (1990) CA
- Medical Education: University of California at San Francisco School of Medicine (1987) CA
- Board Certification: Family Medicine, American Board of Family Medicine (1991)
- MPH, University of California, Berkeley, Public Health (2007)
- BA, Harvard College, Psychology (1982)
- Associate Dean for Primary Care, Stanford School of Medicine (2012 - Present)
- Chief Medical Officer, Stanford Health Care Medicare Advantage Health Plan (2016 - Present)
- Division Chief, Primary Care and Population Health, Department of Medicine (2016 - Present)
Patient and provider perspectives on the development of personalized medicine: a mixed-methods approach.
Puryear, L., Downs, N., Nevedal, A., Lewis, E. T., Ormond, K. E., Bregendahl, M., … Palaniappan, L. (2017). Patient and provider perspectives on the development of personalized medicine: a mixed-methods approach. Journal of Community Genetics.