- Board Certification: American Board of Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine (2014)
- Internship: Adventist Health White Memorial (1993) CA
- Medical Education: Warren Alpert Medical School Brown University (1991) RI
- Residency: USC University Hospital (1996) CA
- Internship: LAC and USC Medical Center CA
- MPH, UCLA, Environmental Health Sciences (1995)
- MD, Brown Program in Medicine (1991)
- Medical Director Occupational Health Services, Stanford Hospital & Clinics; Lucille Packard Children's Hospital (2012 - 2014)
False-Positive Quantiferon Results at a Large Healthcare Institution.
Slater, M., Dubose, A., & Banaei, N. (2014). False-Positive Quantiferon Results at a Large Healthcare Institution. Clinical Infectious Diseases : an Official Publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.