- Residency: UCLA Dept of Neurology (2003) CA
- Fellowship: Beth Israel Deaconess Vascular Neurology Fellowship (2004) MA
- Internship: Medstar Georgetown University Hospital Internal Medicine Residency (2000) DC
- Medical Education: Georgetown University School of Medicine Registrar (1999) DC
- Board Certification: Neurocritical Care, United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties (2007)
- Board Certification: Vascular Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (2008)
- Board Certification, Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (2004)
- Fellowship, Stanford University Medical Center, Neurocritical Care (2006)
- BS, College of William & Mary, Biology (1994)
The State of Neurocritical Care Fellowship Training and Attitudes toward Accreditation and Certification: A Survey of Neurocritical Care Fellowship Program Directors
Dhar, R., Rajajee, V., Caulfield, A. F., Maas, M. B., James, M. L., Kumar, A. B., … Ardelt, A. (2017). The State of Neurocritical Care Fellowship Training and Attitudes toward Accreditation and Certification: A Survey of Neurocritical Care Fellowship Program Directors. FRONTIERS IN NEUROLOGY, 8, 548.
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.