- Board Certification: Clinical Informatics, American Board of Preventive Medicine (2016)
- Residency: UCSD School of Medicine (1980) CA
- Residency: UCSD School of Medicine (1979) CA
- Board Certification: Anesthesia, American Board of Anesthesiology (1982)
- Board Certification: Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics (1981)
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1981) PA
- Medical Education: University of Rochester School of Medicine (1976) NY
- Medical Director, Perioperative Informatics, LPCH (2008 - Present)
Anesthesia Information Management Systems: Past, Present, and Future of Anesthesia Records
Kadry, B., Feaster, W. W., Macario, A., & Ehrenfeld, J. M. (2012). Anesthesia Information Management Systems: Past, Present, and Future of Anesthesia Records. MOUNT SINAI JOURNAL OF MEDICINE, 79(1), 154-165.
Alarm limit settings for early warning systems to identify at-risk patients
Burgess, L. Pa., Herdman, T. H., Berg, B. W., Feaster, W. W., & Hebsur, S. (2009). Alarm limit settings for early warning systems to identify at-risk patients. JOURNAL OF ADVANCED NURSING, 65(9), 1844-1852.