Jeffrey M. Guardino
Bio: Dr. Guardino grew up in New York City and after completing medical school in DC at Georgetown, moved to Boston where he completed his Internal Medicine training at Harvard. He then went on to fellowship training in Cardiology while in Boston and moved to the Bay Area with his wife and family in 2000. In his spare time he enjoys hiking, skiing and reading.
- Fellowship: Boston University Med CtrMA
- Residency: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Harvard Medical SchoolMA
- Internship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Harvard Medical SchoolMA
- Board Certification: Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine (2000)
- Medical Education: Georgetown University Hospital (1994) DC