- Board Certification: Pediatric Gastroenterology, American Board of Pediatrics (2001)
- Gastorenterology Fellowship, Stanford University, Gastroenterology (1991)
- Fellowship: Stanford University School of Medicine Registrar (1991) CA
- Medical Education: University of Puerto Rico (1983) Puerto Rico
- Internship: University Of Puerto Rico (1984) PR
- Residency: University Of Puerto Rico (1988) PR
- Medical Doctorate, University of Puerto Rico, Medicine (1983)
- Pediatrics, University of Puerto Rico, Pediatrics (1986)
- Division Chief Pediatric Gastroenterology, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center (1998 - Present)
Management of esophageal strictures in children with recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa.
Castillo, R. O., Davies, Y. K., Lin, Y.-C., Garcia, M., & Young, H. (2002). Management of esophageal strictures in children with recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, 34(5), 535–541.