Faizul Haque, MD, FACC, FSCAI
Bio: Dr. Haque is one of the implanting interventional cardiologist involved in percutaneous transmitral valve repair (TMVR) at John Muir Medical Center. He is closely involved with High Risk Valve clinic serving patients with complex mitral valve disease who are not candidates for open heart surgery at this time. He is available for cardiovascular consultation in Walnut Creek, Concord, or San Ramon.
- Medical Education: Penn State College of Medicine Registrar (2003) PA
- Fellowship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Interventional Cardiology Fellowship (2011) MA
- Fellowship: University of Illinois College of Medicine Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship (2010) IL
- Residency: University of Illinois College of Medicine Internal Medicine Residency (2007) IL
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology (2015)
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease (2013)