- B.A., Northwestern University, Biology (2005)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2012)
- Residency: New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center (2012) NY
- Medical Education: Northwestern Univ - McGaw Medical Center (2009) IL
Honors & Awards
- Arthur L. Bloomfield Award for Excellence in Clinical Teaching, Stanford University School of Medicine (2013)
- Clinical Educator Award, Society of General Internal Medicine- California/Hawaii (2017)
- Divisional Teaching Award, Division of General Medicine Disciplines, Department of Medicine (2014)
- Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation Award for Excellence in Clinical Teaching, Stanford University School of Medicine (2016)
- Co-Director, Clinical Teaching Pathway of Distinction, Stanford Internal Medicine Residency Program (2015 - Present)
- Co-Director, Quarter VI: Transition to Clerkships, Stanford University School of Medicine (2015 - Present)
The Five-Minute Moment.
Chi, J., Artandi, M., Kugler, J., Ozdalga, E., Hosamani, P., Koehler, E., … Verghese, A. (2016). The Five-Minute Moment. American Journal of Medicine, 129(8), 792–95.
Annals for Hospitalists Inpatient Notes - Rituals in Chaos, the Sacred in the Profane.
Hosamani, P., & Verghese, A. (2017). Annals for Hospitalists Inpatient Notes - Rituals in Chaos, the Sacred in the Profane. Annals of Internal Medicine, 166(2), HO2-?