Ayesha Khan, MD
Emergency medicine doctor
- Board Certification: Emergency Medicine, American Board of Emergency Medicine (2009)
- Residency: Detroit Medical Center/Detroit Receiving Hospital (2008) MI
- Fellowship, Stanford University School of Medicine, International Medicine (2012)
- Medical Education: Wayne State University (2005) MI
Honors & Awards
- Humanitarian Leadership Award, Relief International (2006)
- McCormick and Gabilan Faculty Awards, Office of Development and Diversity (2016-2018)
- Ride for World Health Grant, Ride For World Health (2012-2015)
- Save of the Month, Division of Emergency Medicine Stanford (2014)
- Teaching Fellow Selection for Curriculum Innovation, American College Emergency Physicians (2013)
Emergency Care Research Funding in the Global Health Context: Trends, Priorities, and Future Directions
Vu, A., Duber, H. C., Sasser, S. M., Hansoti, B., Lynch, C., Khan, A., … Hargarten, S. (2013). Emergency Care Research Funding in the Global Health Context: Trends, Priorities, and Future Directions. ACADEMIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE, 20(12), 1259–1263.
One-two-triage: validation and reliability of a novel triage system for low-resource settings.
Khan, A., Mahadevan, S. V., Dreyfuss, A., Quinn, J., Woods, J., Somontha, K., & Strehlow, M. (2016). One-two-triage: validation and reliability of a novel triage system for low-resource settings. Emergency Medicine Journal , 33(10), 709–715.