Camilla Kilbane, MD
Movement disorders specialist, Deep brain stimulation specialist
- Fellowship: UCSF (2012) CA
- Board Certification, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology (2010)
- Board Certification: Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (2010)
- Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center (2010) NY
- Internship: Queens Hospital Center (2007) NY
- Medical Education: Royal College of Surgeons (2004)
Honors & Awards
- Arnold P. Golden Resident Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York (2009)
- Chief Resident, Mount Sinai Medical Center Neurology, New York (2009-2010)
Brain Surgery for Dystonia
Kilbane, Cw., Marks, & WJ. (2012). Brain Surgery for Dystonia. Handbook of Dystonia.
Multichannel Electromyographic Mapping to Optimize OnabotulinumtoxinA Efficacy in Cervical Dystonia
Camilla W Kilbane, Jill Ostrem, Nicholas Galifianakis, Jamie Grace, Leslie Markun, & Graham A. Glass. (2012). Multichannel Electromyographic Mapping to Optimize OnabotulinumtoxinA Efficacy in Cervical Dystonia. Tremor and other Hyperkinetic Disorders.
Referring Patients for Deep Brain Stimulation An Improving Practice
Katz, M., Kilbane, C., Rosengard, J., Alterman, R. L., & Tagliati, M. (2011). Referring Patients for Deep Brain Stimulation An Improving Practice. ARCHIVES OF NEUROLOGY, 68(8), 1027-1032.
Kilbane, C., Edited By Walker, & R. (2010). Paroxysmal Chorea. Differential Diagnosis of Chorea.