Internal medicine doctor
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2010)
- Residency: Stanford University Hospital -Clinical Excellence Research Center (2009) CA
- Medical Education: University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine (2006) CA
- Chief Residency, Stanford University, Medicine (2010)
- Residency, Stanford University, Medicine (2009)
- M.D., USC, M.D. (2006)
- B.A., Amherst College, B.A. in Biology, magna cum laude (2001)
Honors & Awards
- Dean's Recognition Scholar, USC School of Medicine (2003)
- John Woodruff Simpson Fellowship in Medicine, Amherst College (2002-2005)
- Pathology Honor Society, USC School of Medicine (2003, 2004)
- William C. Young Prize in Biology, Amherst College (2000)
- Clinical Instructor, Stanford University (2009 - Present)
The Five-Minute Moment.
Chi, J., Artandi, M., Kugler, J., Ozdalga, E., Hosamani, P., Koehler, E., … Verghese, A. (2016). The Five-Minute Moment. American Journal of Medicine, 129(8), 792–795.