Multiple sclerosis specialist
Bio: Dr. Kipp specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of neuroimmunological disorders, particularly demyelinating conditions such as multiple sclerosis and neuromyelitis optica. He is interested in translational research connecting expert MS clinicians, world-renown immunology laboratories, and advanced neuroimaging techniques to identify biomarkers of disease and treatment response.
- Fellowship: University College London Institute of Neurology (2015) United Kingdom
- Residency: University of British Columbia Dept of Neurology (2014) Canada
- Fellowship: Stanford University - Multiple Sclerosis and Neuroimmunology ProgramCA
- Clinical Fellowship, Stanford University School of Medicine, CA, MS/Neuroimmunology (2016)
- Board Certification: Neurology, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (2014)
- Research Fellowship, University College London, London, UK, MS Advanced Neuroimaging (2015)
- Neurology Residency, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada (2014)
- Medical Education: University of Western Ontario (2009) Canada
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), University of Western Ontario, London, Canada (2009)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), University of Western Ontario, London, Canada (2005)
Honors & Awards
- MS Clinical Fellowship Award, Canadian Network of Multiple Sclerosis Clinics (2014)
- Director, MS/Clinical Neuroimmunology Fellowship Program (2016 - Present)
Patient-Reported Benefits of Extracranial Venous Therapy: British Columbia CCSVI Registry
Sadovnick, A. D., Yee, I. M., Attwell-Pope, K., Keyes, G., Kipp, L., & Traboulsee, A. L. (2017). Patient-Reported Benefits of Extracranial Venous Therapy: British Columbia CCSVI Registry. CANADIAN JOURNAL OF NEUROLOGICAL SCIENCES, 44(3), 246–54.
Autoimmune Hepatitis During Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis with Alemtuzumab
Carlson, A., Bozinov, N., Kipp, L., Dunn, J., & Lock, C. (2018). Autoimmune Hepatitis During Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis with Alemtuzumab. NEUROLOGY, 90.
Coexistence of Neuromyelitis Optica and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: A Case Report
Li, A., McGranahan, T., Su, E., Kipp, L., & Gold, C. A. (2019). Coexistence of Neuromyelitis Optica and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: A Case Report. NEUROHOSPITALIST, 9(1), 37–40.