Urologic surgeon, Urologist
Bio: I have been at Stanford Med Center for over 40 years and I specialize in stones and lower urinary tract issues including problems with the male genitalia.
- Medical Education: Albert Einstein College of Medicine (1965) NY
- Board Certification: Urology, American Board of Urology (1975)
- Residency: Baylor College of Medicine Registrar (1973) TX
- Residency: University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Medical Center (1967) FL
- Internship: Upstate Medical Center (1966) NY