- Fellowship: Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, 1985
- Internship: Medical College of Virginia, 1978
- Residency: Medical College of Virginia, 1983
- Medical Education: Medical College of Wisconsin, 1977
- Fellowship: UCSF Medical Center, 1985
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.