- Fellowship: Stanford University School of Medicine, 1994
- Fellowship: University of Chicago Hospitals, 1997
- Internship: University of Chicago Hospitals, 1991
- Residency: University of Chicago Hospitals, 1993
- Medical Education: University of Texas Health Science Center, 1990
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.