Anand Mehta, MD
Bio: Dr. Anand Mehta practices internal medicine and endocrinology in Bay Valley Medical Group’s Hayward and Danville offices. He attended the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine and completed his residency in internal medicine at the New York University, School of Medicine. He completed his fellowship in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism at the University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Mehta is board-certified in internal medicine and endocrinology. He is fluent in English and Gujarati, and conversant in Spanish. Dr. Mehta joined Bay Valley Medical Group in 2012. In his spare time, Dr. Mehta enjoys spending time with his family, traveling and playing tennis.
- Fellowship: UCSF Endocrinology Fellowship (2007) CA
- Medical Education: University of California at San Francisco School of Medicine (2001) CA
- Residency: New York University School of Medicine (2004) NY
- Board Certification: Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, American Board of Internal Medicine (2007)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2004)