Bio: I was born, raised, and trained in Nashik, India where I completed my formal Medical Education before moving to New York City where I completed my residency in Internal Medicine at New York Downtown Hospital in New York, NY. My interests are in preventative medicne, health and wellness, occupational and environmental safety. In Stanford's Occupational Health Department, I practice clinical occupational medicine while working toward identifying health and safety issues within our enviroment to prevent further injury and illness to our employees.
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2006)
- Residency: New York Downtown Hospital (2005)
- Medical Education: NDMVP Samajs Medical College (1996) India
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Stanford University School of Medicine (2014 - Present)
- Medical Director- Occupational Health Serivices, Stanford Health Care and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (2014 - 2018)