Shannon MacLaughlan David
Gynecologic oncologist, Medical oncologist, Obstetrician/Gynecologist
- Board Certification: Gynecologic Oncology (2015)N/A
- Board Certification: Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (2012)
- Fellowship: Alpert Medical School at Brown University (2011) RI
- Residency: Greenville Hospital System University Medical Center (2006) SC
- Medical Education: University of Florida (2002) FL
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.