Jennifer Newberry, MD
Emergency medicine doctor
Instructor, Emergency Medicine
- Board Certification: Emergency Medicine, American Board of Emergency Medicine (2014)
- Residency: Stanford University Medical Center (2013) CA
- Fellow, Division of Emergency Medicine, Department of Surgery, Stanford School of Medicine, Social Emergency Medicine and Population Health (2014)
- JD, University of Chicago Law School, Law (2008)
- Medical Education: University of Chicago School of Medicine (2010) IL
- Co-Medical Director, Peninsula Family Advocacy Program, A Medical Legal Partnership (2014 - Present)
Image diagnosis: Perilunate and lunate dislocations.
Newberry, J. A., & Garmel, G. M. (2012). Image diagnosis: Perilunate and lunate dislocations. The Permanente journal, 16(1), 70-71.