Jennifer Newberry, MD
Emergency medicine doctor
- Board Certification: Emergency Medicine, American Board of Emergency Medicine (2014)
- Fellow, Division of Emergency Medicine, Department of Surgery, Stanford School of Medicine, Social Emergency Medicine and Population Health (2014)
- Medical Education: Pritzker School of Medicine University of Chicago Registrar (2010) IL
- Residency: Stanford University Medical Center (2013) CA
- JD, University of Chicago Law School, Law (2008)
Honors & Awards
- KL2 Mentored Career Development Award, Spectrum (7/1/2016)
- Stanford Health Care Innovation Challenge Program Grant, Spectrum (1/2015-1/2016)
- Co-Medical Director, Peninsula Family Advocacy Program, A Medical Legal Partnership (2014 - Present)
Image diagnosis: Perilunate and lunate dislocations.
Newberry, J. A., & Garmel, G. M. (2012). Image diagnosis: Perilunate and lunate dislocations. The Permanente Journal, 16(1), 70–71.
Implementing an Innovative Prehospital Care Provider Training Course in Nine Cambodian Provinces
Acker, P. C. (2016). Implementing an Innovative Prehospital Care Provider Training Course in Nine Cambodian Provinces. Cureus, 8(6).