- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2011)
- Medical Education: New York Medical College (2008) NY
- Residency: Stanford University Hospital -Clinical Excellence Research Center (2011) CA
- Director, Stanford Medicine 25, Program for Bedside Medicine (2008 - Present)
- Director of Communications, Department of Medicine (2014 - Present)
Histoplasmosis Presenting with Ulcers on the Soft Palate
Ozdalga, E., & Gratzinger, D. (2012). Histoplasmosis Presenting with Ulcers on the Soft Palate. JOURNAL OF GENERAL INTERNAL MEDICINE, 27(9), 1219–1219.
The Smartphone in Medicine: A Review of Current and Potential Use Among Physicians and Students
Ozdalga, E., Ozdalga, A., & Ahuja, N. (2012). The Smartphone in Medicine: A Review of Current and Potential Use Among Physicians and Students. JOURNAL OF MEDICAL INTERNET RESEARCH, 14(5).
The Medical Education of Generation Y.
Evans, K. H., Ozdalga, E., & Ahuja, N. (2016). The Medical Education of Generation Y. Academic Psychiatry , 40(2), 382–385.