- Residency: Stanford University Hospital -Clinical Excellence Research Center (2011) CA
- Medical Education: New York Medical College (2008) NY
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2011)
- Director, Stanford Medicine 25, Program for Bedside Medicine (2008 - Present)
- Director of Communications, Department of Medicine (2014 - Present)
The Medical Education of Generation Y
Evans, K. H., Ozdalga, E., & Ahuja, N. (2016). The Medical Education of Generation Y. ACADEMIC PSYCHIATRY, 40(2), 382-385.
A piece of my mind. The road back to the bedside.
Elder, A., Chi, J., Ozdalga, E., Kugler, J., & Verghese, A. (2013). A piece of my mind. The road back to the bedside. JAMA-the journal of the American Medical Association, 310(8), 799-800.
The Smartphone in Medicine: A Review of Current and Potential Use Among Physicians and Students
Ozdalga, E., Ozdalga, A., & Ahuja, N. (2012). The Smartphone in Medicine: A Review of Current and Potential Use Among Physicians and Students. JOURNAL OF MEDICAL INTERNET RESEARCH, 14(5).
Histoplasmosis Presenting with Ulcers on the Soft Palate
Ozdalga, E., & Gratzinger, D. (2012). Histoplasmosis Presenting with Ulcers on the Soft Palate. JOURNAL OF GENERAL INTERNAL MEDICINE, 27(9), 1219-1219.