Pulmonologist, Lung transplant specialist
- Board Certification: Critical Care Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2007)
- Residency: Monmouth Medical Center (2004) NJ
- Internship: Monmouth Medical Center (2002) NJ
- Fellowship: Stanford University Medical Center (2009) CA
- Fellowship: University of Vermont Medical Center (2007) VT
- Board Certification: Pulmonary Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine (2006)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2004)
- Medical Education: Medical Academy of Lublin (1997)
Noninvasive monitoring of infection and rejection after lung transplantation.
De Vlaminck, I., Martin, L., Kertesz, M., Patel, K., Kowarsky, M., & Quake, S. R. (2015). Noninvasive monitoring of infection and rejection after lung transplantation. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 112(43), 13336-13341.
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.