Lisa Post, Ph.D.
Bio: Dr. Lisa Post, Ph.D. is a licensed clinical psychologist specializing in the treatment of anxiety, depression and adjustment disorders in adults. She has been a practicing clinician at Stanford Hospital and Clinics since 1993. Since 2000, she has been Director of a clinical program for Stanford Varsity Athletes and for nine years has been the Team Clinician for the San Francisco 49ers. Her primary interest are in the treatment of high performing individuals and in stress management.
- CA School of Prof Psychology (1991) CA
- Internship: Stanford University School of Medicine Registrar (1994) CA
- Chief, Sports Medicine, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences (2000 - Present)
- Director, Health Connect: Resident and Fellow Mental Health Program, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford Hospital and Clinic (2010 - Present)
- Director, Interpersonal Problems Clinic, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences (1996 - Present)