Family medicine doctor
- Board Certification: Family Medicine, American Board of Family Medicine (2007)
- Medical Education: Temple University School of Medicine (2004) PA
- Residency: UCSF-Graduate Medical Education (2007) CA
- Fellowship, University of Arizona, Program in Integrative Medicine (2010)
Honors & Awards
- Arthur L Bloomfield Award in Recognition of Excellence in the Teaching of Clinical Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine (2010)
- Arthur L. Bloomfield Award in Recognition of Excellence in the Teaching of Clinical Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine (2014)
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Stanford University Medical Student Education (2008)
- General Internal Medicine Division Teaching Award, Family & Community Medicine, Department of Medicine, Stanford Hospital and Clinics (2010)
- Rathmann Family Foundation Fellowship, Rathmann Family Foundation Educators-4-CARE Medical Education Fellowship in Patient-Centered Care (2012-2013)
- Director, Core Clerkship, Family Medicine, Stanford School of Medicine (2010 - Present)
Rethinking empathy decline: results from an OSCE.
Teng, V. C., Nguyen, C., Hall, K. T., Rydel, T., Sattler, A., Schillinger, E., … Lin, S. (2017). Rethinking empathy decline: results from an OSCE. The Clinical Teacher.