Pulmonologist, Interventional pulmonologist
- Fellowship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Harvard Medical School (2006) MA
- Board Certification: Critical Care Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2005)
- Board Certification: Pulmonary Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine (2004)
- Residency: Kaiser Permanente at Santa Clara (2002) CA
- Internship: Kaiser Permanente at Santa Clara (2000) CA
- Fellowship: Tulane University (2005) LA
- Fellowship: Stanford University Medical Center (2005) CA
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2002)
- Medical Education: New York Medical College (1999) NY
Simvastatin enhances bone morphogenetic protein receptor type II expression
Hu, H., Sung, A., Zhao, G. H., Shi, L. F., Qiu, D. M., & Kao, P. N. (2006). Simvastatin enhances bone morphogenetic protein receptor type II expression. BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS, 339(1), 59-64.
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.