Interventional pulmonologist, Pulmonologist, Thoracic specialist
- Fellowship: Tulane University Internal Medicine Residency (2005) LA
- Fellowship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Harvard Medical School (2006) MA
- Board Certification: Critical Care Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2005)
- Fellowship: Stanford University Medical Center (2005) CA
- Board Certification: Pulmonary Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine (2004)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2002)
- Residency: Kaiser Permanente at Santa Clara (2002) CA
- Internship: Kaiser Permanente at Santa Clara (2000) CA
- Medical Education: New York Medical College (1999) NY
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.