Katherine Sanborn, MD
Bio: Dr Katherine Sanborn specializes in the treatment of psychiatric inpatients. She has practiced Psychiatry for more than 15 years. Dr. Sanborn has a special interests in residency education, psychotherapy training, administration and developmental psychopathology.
- Board Certification: Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (2002)
- Internship: Stanford University School of Medicine (1995) CA
- Residency: Stanford University School of Medicine (1999) CA
- Medical Education: University of Wisconsin Medical School (1993) WI
- Co-Director of the Individual Psychotherapy Clinic, Stanford Dept of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences (2011 - Present)
- Inpatient Medical Director, Psychiatry, Stanford (2015 - Present)
Etiology, diagnosis, and treatment of nonepileptic seizures.
Barry, J. J., & Sanborn, K. (2001). Etiology, diagnosis, and treatment of nonepileptic seizures. Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 1(4), 381–389.
Puberty and the emergence of gender differences in psychopathology
Hayward, C., & Sanborn, K. (2002). Puberty and the emergence of gender differences in psychopathology. JOURNAL OF ADOLESCENT HEALTH, 30(4), 49–58.