- Internship: Rainbow Babies And Childrens (2006) OH
- Residency: Rainbow Babies And Childrens (2008) OH
- Fellowship: Stanford University - Dept of Pediatrics (2012) CA
- Board Certification: Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics (2008)
- Medical Education: Northwestern University Medical School (2005) IL
- Board Certificiation, American Board of Pediatrics, General Pediatrics (2008)
Honors & Awards
- Pediatric Sponsored Fellowship Award - Siegelman Award, Stanford University (2010-2012)
- Dean's Postdoctoral Fellowship Award, Stanford University (2010-2011)
- Stanford Society of Physician Scholars, Member, Stanford University (2010-present)
- LPCH Endowed Clinical Fellow in Endocrinology, Stanford University (2009-2010)
- Clinical Instructor/Clinician Educator, Pediatric Endocrinology & Diabetes (2012 - Present)
A randomized trial of transdermal and oral estrogen therapy in adolescent girls with hypogonadism.
Shah, S., Forghani, N., Durham, E., & Neely, E. K. (2014). A randomized trial of transdermal and oral estrogen therapy in adolescent girls with hypogonadism. International journal of pediatric endocrinology, 2014(1), 12-?.
Newborn with prenatally diagnosed choroidal fissure cyst and panhypopituitarism and review of the literature.
Chitkara, R., Rajani, A., Bernstein, J., Shah, S., Hahn, J. S., & Hintz, S. R. (2011). Newborn with prenatally diagnosed choroidal fissure cyst and panhypopituitarism and review of the literature. AJP reports, 1(2), 111-114.
Interaction of PIMT with transcriptional coactivators CBP, p300, and PBP differential role in transcriptional regulation
Misra, P., Qi, C., Yu, S. T., Shah, S. H., Cao, W. Q., & Reddy, J. K. (2002). Interaction of PIMT with transcriptional coactivators CBP, p300, and PBP differential role in transcriptional regulation. JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, 277(22), 20011-20019.
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.