Medical oncologist, Breast specialist
- Board Certification: Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine (2007)
- BA, Stanford University, Human Biology (1995)
- Board Certification, Oncology, American Board (2007)
- Fellowship: Tufts-New England Medical Center (2006) MA
- Residency: UC Davis Medical Center (2003) CA
- Medical Education: New York Medical College (2000) NY
Single Cell Profiling of Circulating Tumor Cells: Transcriptional Heterogeneity and Diversity from Breast Cancer Cell Lines
Powell, A. A., Talasaz, Aa. H., Zhang, H., Coram, M. A., Reddy, A., & Jeffrey, S. S. (2012). Single Cell Profiling of Circulating Tumor Cells: Transcriptional Heterogeneity and Diversity from Breast Cancer Cell Lines. PLOS ONE, 7(5).
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.