- Medical Education: Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 1979
- Fellowship: Boston University School of Medicine, 1985
- Residency: Sinai Hospital - Detroit, 1983
- Internship: Wayne State University School of Medicine, 1981
- Residency: Wayne State University School of Medicine, 1982
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.