- Residency: Stanford University - CAPS (2005) CA
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2005)
- Medical Education: University of Chicago Pritzker (2002) IL
- BA, UC Berkeley, English (1994)
- MD, Univ Chicago Pritzker Med School, Medicine (2002)
- Resident, Stanford Univ Medical Center, Medicine (2005)
Honors & Awards
- Secretary's Award for Outstanding Service to Homeless Veterans, Veterans Affairs Health Care System (2008)
- Medical Director Veterans Outreach, Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System (2006 - 2011)
- Educators for CARE Faculty Mentor, Stanford Medical School (2008 - 2011)
- Veterans OUtreach Inernal Medicine Residency Rotation Director, Stanford Univ Medical Center (2007 - 2011)
- Chief Resident, Primary Care, Stanford Univ Medical Center (2005 - 2006)
Chapter11: Mentoring Underrepresented Minority Students, Residents, Faculty: Insights, Challenges and Strategies
Braddock CH3, Tong, & I. (2010). Chapter11: Mentoring Underrepresented Minority Students, Residents, Faculty: Insights, Challenges and Strategies. Mentoring in Academic Medicine.
Chapter 18: Internal Medicine.
Lamb, J., Tong, & I. (2004). Chapter 18: Internal Medicine. The Ultimate Guide to Choosing a Medical Specialty..