- Board Certification: Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (2015)
- Bachelor of Science, UCLA, Microbiology, Immunology & Molecular Genetics (2004)
- Residency: UCLA School of Medicine (2013) CA
- Medical Education: UCLA School of Medicine (2009) CA
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Faculty Professor of Gynecology, Resident Staff of Stanford Obstetrics and Gynecology (2013-2014)
- Administrative Chief Resident, UCLA Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Elected by Resident Staff (2012-2013)
- Outstanding Resident Research Award, UCLA Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology (2012)
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine (2009)
Detection of differentially expressed proteins in early-stage melanoma patients using SELDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
Wilson, L. L., Tran, L., Morton, D. L., & Hoon, D. S. (2004). Detection of differentially expressed proteins in early-stage melanoma patients using SELDI-TOF mass spectrometry. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1022, 317-22.
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.