- Board Certification: Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics (1984)
- Residency: Montefiore Medical Center - Albert Einstein College of Medicine (1982) NY
- Internship: Montefiore Medical Center - Albert Einstein College of Medicine (1979) NY
- Board Certification: Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, American Board of Pediatrics (1984)
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital Los Angeles (1985) CA
- Medical Education: Stanford University Medical Center (1978) CA
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.