Roberta Wong, MD
Bio: Dr. Wong is a native of the Bay area and attended Medical school at UCLA, then residency in Santa Barbara. She completed a fellowship in Cross sectional imaging at Memorial-Sloan Kettering in New York before settling down on the Peninsula. She plays the violin and enjoys tennis and skiing.
- Medical Education: UCLA David Geffen School Of Medicine Registrar (1989) CA
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (1995) NY
- Board Certification: Radiology, American Board of Radiology (1994)
- Residency: Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital (1995) CA
- Internship: Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital (1994) CA