Jeffrey Young, MD
- Board Certification: Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (2014)
- Fellowship: Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore (2011) MD
- Residency: Northwestern McGaw (2009) IL
- Fellowship: Royal Children's Hospital (2010) Australia
- Internship: Northwestern McGaw (2005) IL
- Medical Education: University of Pennsylvania (2004) PA
- Fellowship, International Center for Limb Lengthening, Rubin Institute of Advanced Orthoapedics, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Limb Lengthening & Recon (2011)
- Fellowship, Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Paediatric Orthopaedics (2010)
- Residency, Northwestern McGaw, Orthopaedics (2009)
- MD, University of Pennsylvania, Medicine (2004)
- BS, Northwestern University, Biomechanical Engineering (1999)
Biomechanical and Clinical Correlates of Swing-Phase Knee Flexion in Individuals With Spastic Cerebral Palsy Who Walk With Flexed-Knee Gait
Rha, D.-W., Cahill-Rowley, K., Young, J., Torburn, L., Stephenson, K., & Rose, J. (2015). Biomechanical and Clinical Correlates of Swing-Phase Knee Flexion in Individuals With Spastic Cerebral Palsy Who Walk With Flexed-Knee Gait. ARCHIVES OF PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND REHABILITATION, 96(3), 511-517.
Management of the knee in spastic diplegia: what is the dose?
Young, J. L., Rodda, J., Selber, P., Rutz, E., & Graham, H. K. (2010). Management of the knee in spastic diplegia: what is the dose?. Orthopedic clinics of North America, 41(4), 561-577.
Sacral stress fractures in children.
Mangla, J., Young, J. L., Thomas, T. O., & Karaikovic, E. E. (2009). Sacral stress fractures in children. American journal of orthopedics (Belle Mead, N.J.), 38(5), 232-236.
Infected Total Ankle Arthroplasty Following Routine Dental Procedure
Young, J. L., May, M. M., & Haddad, S. L. (2009). Infected Total Ankle Arthroplasty Following Routine Dental Procedure. FOOT & ANKLE INTERNATIONAL, 30(3), 252-257.
Remodeling of birth fractures of the humeral diaphysis
Husain, S. N., King, E. C., Young, J. L., & Sarwark, J. F. (2008). Remodeling of birth fractures of the humeral diaphysis. JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC ORTHOPAEDICS, 28(1), 10-13.