Clinical Assistant Professor, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Fellowship: Stanford University School of Medicine (2010) CA
- Internship: Beth Israel Medical Center - New York (2008) NY
- Professional Education: Pennsylvania State University - College of Medicine (2008) PA
- Director, Stanford DBT, Stanford University Medical Center (2011 - Present)
- Clinical Director, Early Life Stress and Pediatric Anxiety Program, Stanford Children's (2012 - Present)
- Outpatient Assistant Clinical Director, Stanford Children's (2013 - Present)
Mindfulness Based Interventions for Youth
Zack, S., Saekow, J., Kelly, M., & Radke, A. (2014). Mindfulness Based Interventions for Youth. JOURNAL OF RATIONAL-EMOTIVE AND COGNITIVE-BEHAVIOR THERAPY, 32(1), 44-56.
HELPFUL AND HINDERING EVENTS IN PSYCHOTHERAPY: A PRACTICE RESEARCH NETWORK STUDY
Castonguay, L. G., Boswell, J. F., Zack, S. E., Baker, S., Boutselis, M. A., & Holtforth, M. G. (2010). HELPFUL AND HINDERING EVENTS IN PSYCHOTHERAPY: A PRACTICE RESEARCH NETWORK STUDY. PSYCHOTHERAPY, 47(3), 327-344.