This workshop is a skills-based class designed to provide support, education, and resource materials to caregivers. This program is designed to help caregivers:
- Understand cancer and its treatments
- Cope with stress
- Deal with changing family roles
- Meet the physical and emotional needs of the patient
- Improve their own mental and physical health
- Seek out and take advantage of community resources
- Stanford Cancer Center South Bay
2589 Samaritan Drive
3rd Floor, Room 3300A, San Jose
September 28, 2016
5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Reservation necessary, call 669-233-2807
- Stanford Cancer Center
875 Blake Wilbur Drive
2nd Floor, Conference Room CC2105
Stanford, CA 94305
October 25, 2016
5 p.m - 7 p.m.
Reservation necessary, call 650-725-9456
The Stanford Cancer Supportive Care Program provides FREE classes, workshops, fitness classes, services, and support to all cancer patients, regardless of where they receive their care.
View more classes and events at the Stanford Cancer Supportive Care Program »