Provided by the Cancer Supportive Care Program. This informative workshop is dedicated to give caregivers education, resource materials, and skills to provide support. The workshop is designed for new caregivers, but all those caring for someone with cancer are welcome to attend. This program is designed to help caregivers:
- Understand cancer and its treatments
- Cope with stress
- Deal with changing family roles
- Meet the physical and emotional needs of the patient
- Improve their own mental and physical health
- Seek out and take advantage of community resources
The Stanford Cancer Supportive Care Program provides FREE classes, workshops, fitness classes, services, and support to all cancer patients, regardless of where they receive their care.
View more classes and events at the Stanford Cancer Supportive Care Program »
Check back for dates in 2018.
Stanford Cancer Center South Bay
2589 Samaritan Drive
3rd Floor, Room 3300A
San Jose, CA 95124