This workshop is a skills-based class designed to provide support, education, and resource materials to caregivers. This program is designed to help caregivers:
- Understand cancer and its treatments
- Cope with stress
- Deal with changing family roles
- Meet the physical and emotional needs of the patient
- Improve their own mental and physical health
- Seek out and take advantage of community resources
Registration is required.
A box dinner is provided.
The Stanford Cancer Supportive Care Program provides FREE classes, workshops, fitness classes, services, and support to all cancer patients, regardless of where they receive their care.
View more classes and events at the Stanford Cancer Supportive Care Program »
November 5 - Room CC2105
Stanford Cancer Center
875 Blake Wilbur Drive
Conference Rooms CC2103-CC2105
Stanford, CA 94305
Valet parking provided.