Caregiver Solid Organ Transplant Support Group
Providing caregivers of adult patients with an opportunity to discuss challenges, learn new coping strategies, and strengthen support.
Meeting dates and topics for 2015:
- April 8, 2015 – Caring for the Caregiver: Coping and Stress Management
- June 10, 2015 – Understanding Nutrition and Medication Needs
- August 12, 2015 – Caring for the Caregiver: Recog-nizing Caregiver Burnout
- October 14, 2015 – Impact of Illness on Relation ships and Intimacy
- December 9, 2015 – Caring for the Caregiver: Coping and Stress Management
Please join us! Refreshments will be served!
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Next Dates: 6/10, 8/12, 10/14, 12/9
1st Floor, Room H0139
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305
Call for details about any upcoming groups.
For questions about the Transplant Caregiver Support Group, please contact Caitlin West / Melissa Calnon: 650-445-8867 / 650-454-7684