Exercise for Health
Weekly classes to focus on core strength, functional movement and stability. The class uses bands and an individual’s own body weight to enhance range of motion, flexibility, balance and strength.
Registration is required. Click REGISTER or call us.
To better prepare you for this online offering, the following items are recommended:
- Weights (1, 2, 3 lbs), water bottles, or cans of soup
- Resistance bands
- Yoga block or tissue box
- Small exercise ball
- Throw pillow
- Yoga mat, towel, or blanket
- Yoga strap, belt, scarf, or necktie
- Bolsters or large cushions from couch or outdoor furniture
- Small towel
- Mirror (full length) or large mirrors in area where you are working out
- Water bottle for hydration
- Solid surface to help with balance and modified push-ups (dining room chair, kitchen table, island, or wall)
Not all items will be used in each class.
The Stanford Cancer Supportive Care Program provides FREE classes, workshops, fitness classes, services, and support to all cancer patients, regardless of where they receive their care.
View more classes and events at the Stanford Cancer Supportive Care Program »