Managing and Understanding Your Cancer Treatment
Physicians recommend that you take this class before you start chemotherapy.
This class will help patients understand the potential side effects of the drugs they are receiving and learn techniques to help ensure an effective and manageable chemotherapy experience.
Reservations are encouraged.
- Stanford Cancer Center
875 Blake Wilbur Drive
2nd Floor, Room CC2104
Stanford, CA 94305
Every Monday and Thursday: 2:00 p.m.–3:30 p.m.
No class 1/16/17 - Holiday
- Stanford Medicine Outpatient Center
Pavilion B, 3rd Floor, Room B35
Redwood City, CA 94063
Every Tuesday, 5:00 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
Last Tuesday of the month: Spanish Speaking
- Stanford Cancer Center South Bay
2589 Samaritan Drive
3rd Floor, Room 3300B
San Jose, CA 95124
Every Thursday, 3:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
The Stanford Cancer Supportive Care Program provides FREE classes, workshops, fitness classes, services, and support to all cancer patients, regardless of where they receive their care.
View more classes and events at the Stanford Cancer Supportive Care Program »
- Managing and Understanding Your Cancer Treatment | Palo Alto Flyer (PDF)
- Managing and Understanding Your Cancer Treatment | Redwood City Flyer (PDF)
- Herramientas Para Entender y Manejar Su Tratamiento Para el Cáncer | Spanish Flyer (PDF)
- Managing and Understanding Your Cancer Treatment | South Bay Flyer (PDF)