Managing and Understanding Your Chemotherapy
Are you or someone you care for about to start chemotherapy for the first time? An experienced oncology nurse provides up to date information about your chemotherapy, biotherapy or immunotherapy along with a tour of the infusion center.
- Stanford Cancer Center
875 Blake Wilbur Drive
2nd Floor, Room CC2104
Palo Alto, CA 94305
Every Monday and Thursday: 2:00 p.m.–3:30 p.m.
No class: 2/18, 5/27
Registration preferred, walk-ins welcome.
- Stanford Medicine Outpatient Center
Pavilion B, 3rd Floor, Room B35
Redwood City, CA 94063
Every Tuesday, 5:00 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
- Stanford Cancer Center South Bay
2589 Samaritan Drive
3rd Floor, Room 3300B
San Jose, CA 95124
Every Thursday, 3:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
The Stanford Cancer Supportive Care Program provides FREE classes, workshops, fitness classes, services, and support to all cancer patients, regardless of where they receive their care.
View more classes and events at the Stanford Cancer Supportive Care Program »
Various times and locations
- Managing and Understanding Your Cancer Treatment | Palo Alto Flyer (PDF)
- Managing and Understanding Your Cancer Treatment | Redwood City Flyer (PDF)
- Herramientas Para Entender y Manejar Su Tratamiento Para el Cáncer | Spanish Flyer (PDF)
- Managing and Understanding Your Cancer Treatment | South Bay Flyer (PDF)